Filtrous KN95 face masks feature four active carbon filters and five layers of filtration technology. These provide superior bacteria and particulate protection as well as high filter efficiency. Helps reduce inhalation exposures to airborne biological particles such as mold, Bacillus anthracis, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Ideal for use in pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage, medical, and any outdoor activities.
- 4 layers of filtration technology
- Latex and Fiberglass free
- Exceeds 99% bacterial filtration
- Fluid resistant
- Spandex ear loops
- Malleable steel noseband ensures custom, secure seal
- Extra soft for maximum comfort
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 8 cleanroom
- Meets Health and Safety Regulation EN149:2001:2009
- Lab tested to prevent risk of infection
- Recommended usage time: 72 hours
- Sterilized by Gamma Irradiation
- Quantity of 20 per pack
Disclaimer: Wearing a mask can not completely eliminate the risk of infection, illness, or disease.